Company history

 

       
2016

Recertified ISO 9001:2015

 
       
2012

Purchased new and modern CAD-equipment including training of our team

 
   
       
2011

Fourth participation at the Fakuma international trade fair for plastics processing in Friedrichshafen. With our new stand!

 

   
       
2009

Change of name from JAUCH-PLASTIC OHG to JAUCH-PLASTIC GmbH & Co. KG

 
   
       
2008

Installation of a modern, energy saving dry air- drying- and granulate conveying machine

 

   
2007  

Purchase of a cycle-controlled turning machine for flexible use in mold construction

       
   
       
2007

Construction of roofing and purchase of a trailer with tandem axis

 

   
2006  

 

Installation of photovoltaics on the roof of the production building

       
2006

Exhibitor at the FAKUMA -
international trade fair for plastics processing
www.fakuma-messe.de
in Friedrichshafen
17th-21st October 2006
on the stall of
Wvib - Trade association in Baden

       
2005

Purchase of an Arburg Allrounder 630 S 2500-1300 injection moulding machine


Clamping force 2500 kN, maximum part weight 600 gramm (up till now only 250 g were possible)

 

2004

DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 certification by TÜV Südwest

 

2003

 

Purchase of a 3D CNC-coordinate measuring machine

       
2001

Change of the company's legal form to JAUCH-PLASTIC OHG
Elmar Jauch becomes co-manager and co-owner

 

1999

Implementation of wire-cut EDM with an Agiecut AB 200 D wire EDM machine

 

1994

DIN EN ISO 9002 certification by TÜV Südwest

Grant of a patent - patent number DE4130851: Connector for wire wound coil - has protective sleeve which is moulded into outer resin covering or forms part of injection moulded core (e.g. for car shock absorber control)

 

1990

Expansion and extension of the eroding technology department
New vertical eroding machine Maho-Hansen

 

1989

Introduction of CNC-technology with a CNC Universal tool milling machine UWF 851 Hermle GmbH Gosheim

 

1987

Purchase of a hot embossing machine for imprinting of plastic parts

 

1980  

Company extension up to ca. 1500 m² with modern production- and administrationbuilding (see top right in the picture)


Development to a well-known supplier

       

1978

Introduction of the eroding technology with a Charmille vertical eroding machine

 

1976

Change of the company's legal form and registered office to JAUCH-PLASTIC, Wilfried Jauch plastics processing and mould design and construction, Villingen-Schwenningen, borough Obereschach

 

1969

Company take-over by Wilfried Jauch as sole owner

 

1967

Putting up of a new company building (see back of picture) in immediate vicinity to the former working areas in Wilfried Jauch's residential house (see front left of picture).

Simultaneous to moving in to the new buidling extension of the departements mould construction and injection moulding and equipment with modern machine tools and injection moulding machines respectively

 

   
1964

Formation of the company Jauch & Beisheim plastics processing and mould design and construction in Obereschach, Freithof 14